Nicolas Moll is a historian and a trainer in the fields of intercultural cooperation, dealing with the past and civil society development...
- New publication: “Enough is enough”: Why and how a Belgian village decided to stop commemorating a massacre from World War One – or did it? February 2, 2019
- Participatory-observation-research about “Constructively Dealing with the Past” within RYCO youth exchange projects October 21, 2018
- New publication: Das politische System Bosnien und Herzegowinas, Springer VS, 2018 February 15, 2018
- Memory Lab: The 8th annual study trip /workshop took place in Spain in September 2017 October 23, 2017
- New publication: “Will Marseille Become Another Sarajevo?” October 23, 2017