Nicolas Moll is a historian and a trainer in the fields of intercultural cooperation, dealing with the past and civil society development...
- 1945 versus 1995, Europe versus the Balkans? A plea for an inclusive and differentiating pan-European culture of remembrance May 26, 2020
- New publication: Promoting ‘Positive Stories’ of Help and Rescue from the 1992-1995 War in Bosnia and Herzegovina. An Alternative to the Dichotomy of Guilt and Victimhood? April 6, 2020
- Memory Lab: The 9th annual study trip /workshop took place in Albania in 2019 April 6, 2020
- New publication: “Pour une Europe solidaire”: Se mobiliser contre la guerre en Bosnie-Herzégovine, 25 ans plus tard (“For a Europe of solidarity”: mobilising against the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 25 years later) July 5, 2019
- New publication: “Enough is enough”: Why and how a Belgian village decided to stop commemorating a massacre from World War One – or did it? February 2, 2019