Youth Exchange as Motor for Regional Cooperation? – Origins, Development and the Political Significance of the Future “Regional Youth Cooperation Office” (RYCO), in: Südosteuropa Mitteilungen 05-06/2016, 17-26
Abstract: In July 2016, the governments of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, …
Nicolas Moll is a historian and a trainer in the fields of intercultural cooperation, dealing with the past and civil society development...
- Solidarity is more than a slogan – International Workers Aid during and after the 1992-1995-war in Bosnia and Herzegovina May 21, 2021
- Seminar cycle “Places of violence, places of learning” 2020-2022 May 4, 2021
- 1945 versus 1995, Europe versus the Balkans? A plea for an inclusive and differentiating pan-European culture of remembrance May 26, 2020
- New publication: Promoting ‘Positive Stories’ of Help and Rescue from the 1992-1995 War in Bosnia and Herzegovina. An Alternative to the Dichotomy of Guilt and Victimhood? April 6, 2020
- Memory Lab: The 9th annual study trip /workshop took place in Albania in 2019 April 6, 2020